top of page
Clinician Opportunities at CLEAR Counseling
We are an inclusive, professional, and team oriented practice. Our goal is to provide quality mental health services to children, teens, families, couples and individuals.
Our work environment includes:
Modern office setting
Flexible working hours
Healthy work environment
Providing an array of mental health services utilizing evidence based theories and interventions to promote individualized client recovery
Conducting intakes, treatment plans, referrals, individual, group, and family therapy.
Completing and maintaining documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
Engagement in Staff Meetings, Group Supervision, and Trainings.
- Master’s degree in counseling, mental health, psychology, therapy or a related field from an accredited college or university.
- Possesses current licensure (in good standing) as an LAMFT, LMFT, LAC, LPC, LCSW or MSW from the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners (AzBBHE).
- Clinical experience as a generalist; able to effectively treat many different mental health diagnoses.
- Self motivated in Practice, and in Marketing.
- Willing and able to maintain a healthy client load.
Let’s Work Together
Please be sure to include your phone number.
bottom of page